Monday 28 June 2010

French handbag

It has been a a good couple of weeks since I wrote here.  I got locked out of my google account as someone had tried to get in and so google froze it, so then when I reset my new password, I then forgot it.  D'oh!  All back on track now - and ready for regular posts.  
I'm feeling a little like the france experience is drifting and I am doing my upmost to hang on to it and keep the creativity alive.  All things considered from readjusting, I think I'm doing pretty well, I have to remind myself.  Hence, the photo of my french bag here.  I bought this to contain all my sketching stuff, prismacolour pencils, rulers, scissors, cellotape, pens for writing, it's a lovely size and just like a small handbag.  I'm posting it here so as to remind me of just who I discovered. x~x~x

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...