- Paint the communal hallway and re-carpet it
- Tidy up the space outside the lounge window, create a potted plant area and screen off the bins
- Find a small writing bureau or make a desk to have a craft corner somewhere tucked into this home of ours. (although that is a challenge as there's not alot of free standing space).
- Re-organise the bookshelves and the book space.
- Re-decorate the second bedroom which is a dressing room/drying room/mini storage area [and a bit yuk].
That's quite a long list. And at the same time, there's work to go to, things to develop; paint more, write more and live more.
I treated myself, (have been saving up for this one) and I'm going to start the Soul Restoration 6 week online course written by Melody Ross in USA. It all kicks off April 5th so will hopefully get my supplies organised, my desk space sorted, the painting done, just in time for this.
Hence, No TV.
Have a lovely week