Tuesday 15 February 2011

Painting Day - Yay!



It has been a good day today - I have spent a little more time in my studio and carried on with this new painting - it's called Moonlight, Midnight and Best friends.  I'm loving it - it's a night scene which I haven't done before but I drew some sketches when we were away in Winchester in December.  It was dark and Lucy and I went out for a quick walk, you know the type, when the dog needs to 'go'.  The night was still - the moon was full and the stars were out.  There was no light pollution as we were staying in a log cabin on the outskirts of a golf course.  

Glorious.  

I'm really enjoying this painting - it's serene and will be going in my new catalogue of paintings which I'm working on right now.  Warm love to you all x o x 

3 comments:

  1. Yay I've done it. I'm finally here. Thought I'd best leave a message, don't know when I'll next be able to find it again. Hey don't laugh, this is the world wide web you know, there are a lot of places for me to get lost here. I couldn't find my own blog earlier so I had to leave a message there too to help me find my way back tomorrow!
    This picture is amazing. I love it. I looked at your other pictures and proudly said, "Hey I've got that one. And that one's mine too. And that one." I have a feeling I'm going to be adding to my dolly collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visiting. Fed the fish.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...