Wednesday 22 September 2010

Three Cheers - Manuscript has been posted!!!!


I have had a really great morning.  The sun is shining and what a great day to post my manuscript to the publishers. 

After a lovely walk in the park with Lucy, I went first to the print shop. Here I had 2 copies printed.  Then on to the post office, there's normally never any car parking space near by - but today - it was going well and I parked pretty much outside.  Buying a padded bag, there were no customers, quite unusual for this post office, it's usually 'heaving'.  The process of putting the manuscript in the padded envelope, writing the address and sticking it all down when there's no table to do this on - quite a challenge!  

Yet, still no customers.   

I let one gentleman through before me as I wrote the address and then it was my turn.

On the scales - paid for - special delivery.  All quite calm, peaceful and exciting.

I turned round and there was a queue of about 8 people which had just built up as I happily skipped away.  (Well not quite skipping - but I was chuffed!)

So it's gone.  The next phase begins when the publishers receive it. 

Yay to me!!  Well done Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...