Sunday 13 November 2011

I'm getting seriously serious


I took the leap - and that leap is towards The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design with Rachael Taylor Designs.  I have deliberated and dabbled about beginning this course for such a while now.  I have been pulled to applying my designs on surfaces but I really have not been sure where to begin.  I have lacked confidence that my work is good enough.  With no tuition, formal training or guidance, it can sometimes be a mind boggling place.

So when I saw that Rachael Taylor Designs had joined forces with Beth Nicholls from Do What You Love to create a 3 module course all about SPD, I just thought "yep this is it".  So after much dowsing to confirm my intuition I decided to enrol on Module 1.

Kick off is tomorrow, Monday 14th so I'm really excited to not only meet so many creative spirits from around the world, but also to learn and apply the course to my life.

With this and writing my 2nd book I'm going to be a busy lass.

I'll post often to show you what I'm up to....

Much Love
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you signed up for it (slightly jealous swirls here!) cos I was really interested in it but decided I had enough on my plate. Looking forward to reading what you get up to :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Swirls! I'm sure this is going to be a regular course - so ya never know heh! What are we like?! I'm sure there will be another e-course to tempt our tastebuds.... x

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...