Monday 14 November 2011

Patterns patterns everywhere

Out walking first thing with Miss Lucy Russell... now I generally like taking photos when I'm out with her, this morning I was looking at patterns ... and I found quite a few.  This is the first start to the course I'm doing over at with Rachael Taylor at Do What You Love.  I'm getting inspired. Hopefully to translate into some sketches.  There's a wicked bunch of people from all over the world and everyone seems so experienced! Yikes! Not overwhelmed.
I'm always drawing leaves like this

Love the swirls in this gate

Amazing & Natural




Rhodedendrum before flowering

I often draw these leaves too!

Even Miss Lucy was checking out the patterns

But then she wanted a TREAT! 
Will post more when I get with the sketchbook.
Much Love
Jules

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Julia - it is amazing how many patterns we find in nature. Love the patterns on the tree trunks!! I've not done any dowsing for ages, so I asked a question around this course and guess what?...the answer was Yes!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love being out there and seeing what I find... The tree trunks are fab aren't they? Chuffed that you're doing it too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia- what great pics! I love the blossom one especially. Thanks for your comments on my blog...I can't even see or respond to you on that site so please follow me on www.bbonnieblue2.blogspot.com
    I like your idea on how to display quilts - just have to find a wall to do it on. I'm thinking the clothesline when the snow melts a little!!! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirational photographs and Miss Lucy is gorgeous! I am enjoying the course too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi bonnie, thanks so much for the comment! I'm going to go now and follow your new blog...

    Irene, thank you tooooooo! Where are you on the course? everyone has aliases so don't know we all are!!! Miss Lucy is the best... hope to catch up again : )

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...