Sunday 15 July 2012

Just over 3 weeks of Juice and No Wheat, Eggs or Dairy

Just over 3 weeks of Juicing and it's proving to be wonderful.  


A real Awakening.


Previously when we woke up, the first thing we used to do was 'make a cuppa', now we have hot water and lemon.  We let this settle, get ready for the day and when we're ready, we hit the Juicer.

apples (golden delicious and royal gala are the best source)
celery
carrots
slice of lemon
piece of ginger
quarter of yellow pepper
1" of raw beetroot
big handful of spinach
cucumber
floret of broccoli
and anything else we have that we fancy putting in.

It's amazing.  Fresh and really wholesome.  In it we add Udo's Beyond Greens, which I mentioned in my last post about my juicing frenzy.

Headaches have ceased. Thank goodness for that one - it was grim : (   

I'm not craving things anymore and feeling 'lighter'.

So much so, I stumbled across a dress for my nieces wedding, and when I tried it on, it fit beautifully and was a size lower than usual.  ((happy dance)) I was overjoyed and I know that Juicing and the way of eating has taken the heavy feeling away.

That heavy clogged up feeling of puffy-ness. 


Do you know that feeling? 


I have just returned from a lovely overnight sprint to Brighton with my friend.  We went to an old school friend's 25th Wedding Anniversary party - I was reeealllly good with what I ate.  It's always difficult when you leave the comforts of your own kitchen.  But I took juice with me and grazed, plus ate healthy food whilst I was there.   


It has been a long time coming to feel so good from the inside out.


Much love
Jules xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...